Does anyone know how to make art(for free)

Hi
Does anyone know how to make art scenes, cover’s etc for free
If you do or know anyone please tell me :grinning:

3 Likes

pm me

1 Like

Hey gurll I do make them for free just pm me :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Also u can visit my art shop as well :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

You draw it, its like drawing on paper you have to do it, its a skill, there is many free apps you Can draw with but its not doing it for you

Els you Can try looking at some free art shops

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’m hosting an art giveaway, it’s a good chance to get a unique, drawn cover for free --if you win of course :thinking: :star:But chances are really good and all you have to do is read my story to enter. Faintest’s Giveaway.

1 Like

I’m hosting an art giveaway, it’s a good chance to get a unique, drawn cover for free --if you win of course :thinking: :star:But chances are really good and all you have to do is read my story to enter.

1 Like

What is the name of your story?

1 Like

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL). It’s the mystery genre, but it’s actually a combination of many genres, including drama, thriller, a sliver of romance, etc.

1 Like

Your story is soooo good though I wish it got more reads cause it deserves it :star_struck:

"I’m gonna go finish reading it☺️"

2 Likes