Does anyone know how to make custom overlays & backgrounds?

hey all! i was wondering if anyone knew how to make custom overlays & backgrounds. if you do know, can you tell me the app you use? or should i make a request?

you can use photoshop on your laptop & mobile device but it does cost money, for overlays that I need limbs for I just use ibis paint its free on mobile. & if you need any specific overlays like food & objects you can check out some of the creators google drives it also helps to check out their google drive for some backgrounds, you’d have to credit them in your story though

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds and overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I just get all my backgrounds off the internet
And make any overlays using ibis Paint X and Bazaart
Then you can upload them to episodes
And it doesn’t cost anything
Hope this helps
Xx

I use Art Studio Pro on iPad to make my overlays. I think it was $20 to buy, but I highly recommend!

1 Like

thank you sm!!!

1 Like

oo thank u!

1 Like

Do you have procreate? I ordered an iPad for Christmas which should be arriving soon and I was planning on getting procreate to start practice digital drawings so that maybe in the future I could make my own art scenes and cover

1 Like

Yes, I also have Procreate! I use Procreate for digital art, and then ArtStudio Pro for editing. I draw all of my covers and art scenes on Procreate, and that is definitely what I recommend you start with :blush:

1 Like

Do you have any tips on how you got so good (I’ve seen your art they’re just amazing) and any brushes you’d like to recommend?

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been doing digital art for seven years, so just practicing really! As for brushes, CK_artdesign on Instagram has some great brushes that I use all the time!

1 Like

yes!! i love procreate!

I love CK’s art! I’ll definitely check out the brushes thank you :))

1 Like

I’ve always been wanting to use it aha, do you use it?

i do!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.