Does anyone know how to make the dinner scene? if so please help!

I really need hel with making the diner scene that is used a lot in stories…

1 Like

Which backgrounds are you talking about?

I have a couple angles for a specific diner… here are the images:

This one is owned by episode
I use these overlays for it:

• INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH BACKGROUND BENCH - DAY
  • INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH FOREGROUND BENCH - DAY
  • INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH FOREGROUND BENCH SITTING AREA - DAY
  • INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH TABLE - DAY

I edited this episode background so that it fit with the first picture, but it still belongs to episode
This is the overlay I use for it:

• TABLE DINER

I’m not sure if these are the ones you’re talking about but I’m sure they’d still work.

1 Like

Yes im talking about INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH - DAY from episode

1 Like

Okay perfect! Do you need a spot template?

1 Like

yes please,

1 Like

How many characters do you want to be sitting at the booth? And would you like background characters as well?

1 Like

three please and i would like extras please yes.

1 Like

And one last question, what three genders would you like to sit at the booth? 2 men and 1 woman, all women, all men, or 2 women and one man?

1 Like

2 men and one woman please

1 Like

So for this background (where the main character [MC] is sitting):

INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH - DAY

The first time you introduce this background / scene, use this script:

First Section of Dialogue

INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH - DAY with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH BACKGROUND BENCH - DAY at layer 3 with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH FOREGROUND BENCH - DAY at layer 7 with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH TABLE - DAY at layer 5 with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH FOREGROUND BENCH SITTING AREA - DAY at layer 4
@zoom reset
&MC spot 0.463 138 438 and MALE1 spot 0.619 315 367 and MALE2 spot 0.589 261 378 and MC is idle_sit_neutral_loop and MALE1 is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear and MALE2 is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear and MC faces right and MALE1 faces right and MALE2 faces right and FEMALEBACKGROUND2 spot 0.812 344 306 in zone 1 and FEMALEBACKGROUND2 is idle_sit_leanforward_impressed_loop and FEMALEBACKGROUND2 faces right and FEMALEBACKGROUND1 spot 0.326 57 493 in zone 1 and FEMALEBACKGROUND1 faces right and FEMALEBACKGROUND1 is idle_sit_armcrossed_unimpressed_loop and MALEBACKGROUND1 spot 0.425 101 452 in zone 1 and MALEBACKGROUND1 faces right and MALEBACKGROUND1 is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear and SERVER stands screen center in zone 2
@add Tray Dome Silver to SERVER
&SERVER moves to layer 10
&FEMALEBACKGROUND2 moves to layer 8
&MALEBACKGROUND1 moves to layer 1
&FEMALEBACKGROUND1 moves to layer 0
&MC moves to layer 4
&MALE1 moves to layer 6
&MALE2 moves to layer 6
@pause for 0.5
&SERVER walks to spot 1.280 -100 0 in zone 1 in 3 and SERVER does it while walk_tray_neutral_loop
&zoom on 133 384 to 273% in 3
[DIALOGUE GOES HERE]

Once you cut BACK to this background, use this script exculsively"

Second Script and Onward

INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH - DAY with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH BACKGROUND BENCH - DAY at layer 3 with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH FOREGROUND BENCH - DAY at layer 7 with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH TABLE - DAY at layer 5 with INT. CLASSIC DINER BOOTH FOREGROUND BENCH SITTING AREA - DAY at layer 4
&zoom on 133 384 to 273% in 0
&MC spot 0.463 138 438 and MALE1 spot 0.619 315 367 and MALE2 spot 0.589 261 378 and MC is idle_sit_neutral_loop and MALE1 is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear and MALE2 is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear and MC faces right and MALE1 faces right and MALE2 faces right and FEMALEBACKGROUND2 spot 0.812 344 306 in zone 1 and FEMALEBACKGROUND2 is idle_sit_leanforward_impressed_loop and FEMALEBACKGROUND2 faces right and FEMALEBACKGROUND1 spot 0.326 57 493 in zone 1 and FEMALEBACKGROUND1 faces right and FEMALEBACKGROUND1 is idle_sit_armcrossed_unimpressed_loop and MALEBACKGROUND1 spot 0.425 101 452 in zone 1 and MALEBACKGROUND1 faces right and MALEBACKGROUND1 is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear
&FEMALEBACKGROUND2 moves to layer 8
&MALEBACKGROUND1 moves to layer 1
&FEMALEBACKGROUND1 moves to layer 0
&MC moves to layer 4
&MALE1 moves to layer 6
&MALE2 moves to layer 6
@pause for 0.1
[DIALOGUE GOES HERE]

And for this background (where the two men are sitting):

Flipped Diner Classic Booth

Use this script exclusively!

Flipped Booth Script

INT. DINER BOOTH with TABLE DINER to 1.000 -5 127 in zone 1 at layer 2
@zoom on 146 568 to 145% in 0
&MALE2 spot 1.208 218 81 in zone 1 and MALE2 is idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop and MALE1 spot 1.199 96 83 in zone 1 and MALE1 is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop and MALE1 faces right and MALE2 faces left and MC spot 1.523 215 -178 in zone 1 and MC is idle_rear and MC faces right
&MALE2 moves to layer 1
&MALE1 moves to layer 1
&MC moves to layer 3
@pause for 0.1
[DIALOGUE GOES HERE]

Let me know if you have any questions on this or if I didn’t explain anything well enough!

1 Like

thank you so much love. its great. thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like