Does anyone know this overlay of the blanket?

You mean like a top view of this bed?

I’m sure someone has made one but if you don’t have know other people with background drives and stuff you can make it yourself. just take that picture and in photo shop cut out the blanket and upload it as an overlay.

If you send the whole image I can make it an overlay.

Yes.

I have a blanket overlay, I made myself from a app called GIMP, its one joseph evan promotes to use. Its really good, it not 100% that one but it is a side blanket as such :slight_smile: x

Hello @episode.saige, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

Moved this topic to Art Resources since it’s about overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi I’m not saige LOL I’m just an random account with the same name as saige just not to get confused just bc this is the exact same username as her now that I noticed doesn’t mean it might be the same as for here x

If you need a bird’s eye view of this bed I have it in my drive with matching overlays :sparkling_heart: