Does Anyone Know What Has Happened To This Author?

So uhh, you already saw the topic.

Does anyone know what had happened to Katelyn Mo? (the author of Love and Law, an INK comedy-drama story.)

After I stalked followed her on IG, I noticed that her last recent post is on January 2019. :thinking: But her IG account was not deactivated or anything, no statements of discontinuing the story in her Episode story and on IG.

It would be a total bummer if she already says that the story was discontinued, I just wanna know if she already stated that the story had been discontinued or anything. :sweat_smile: It was a good story! :pleading_face:

If anyone knows what happened to her, please tell me! :cowboy_hat_face:

by :cheese: :bacon: :pizza:.

6 Likes

I have no idea, sorry :sweat:

2 Likes

It’s okay lol, I think she’s a small author :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can DM her on Instagram or if she is on the forums, try to PM her and find out! x

1 Like

heyy

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about a community author. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve actually dmed her on IG a lot of times, but, she didn’t read it or being active :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh that’s weird, then. Wait and see if more people reply to the thread

1 Like

Is that her episode name?

1 Like

Yeah, I think. (her author’s name on the app)

1 Like

A lot of authors get busy with something in their personal lives and just put Episode on the back-burner. That’s probably what happened. She’s too busy for Episode

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking too, looks like she was really busy. :disappointed_relieved:

If that’s the case, then it’s sad (bummer), her story was amazing and I was hoping to read the next chapter… :cry:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.