Does anyone know what is going on with the backgrounds in episode?

Does anyone know about the current background issues on episode all which I have seen on Instagram.

Does anyone know more than I do as I am worried about continuing my story until I hear more…

2 Likes

I believe that if a custom made background has episode made stuff we can’t use it or something like that. I was told we’d have to delete the backgrounds or something like that.

Oh ok thanks, I wasn’t sure I knew it was something to do custom back grounds but not sure what, that won’t affect me unlike some authors I feel really bad for some authors who will have to rewrite parts of there stories…

1 Like

Yeah. I guess it’s more of copyright because episode made them.

I have been using free stock photos for my backgrounds and I was worried it would be linked to that…

1 Like

Nope as long as they’re free to use. Not like google images bc those can get copyrighted and sued and etc.

U can use episode edited assets backgrounds but u CAN NOT use hidden backgrounds.

1 Like

go to this thread.

Oh thanks for clearing that up. I knew I had it wrong :joy:

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Closed as this is a redundant topic and in the wrong category. Please refer to the topic linked by lanafrazer_episode. :slight_smile: