Does anyone know what it's called

hey does anyone know what that head accessory is called where it looks something like an artist would wear.

thank you.

do you mean barret

im not sure, it doesn’t come up


Thank you so much! I think i got the name misspelt.

1 Like

yeah I did, i am dyslexic, so dosent surprise me. I was looking after it thought

1 Like

Don’t worry, you still helped! :heavy_heart_exclamation:


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.