Does anyone know what this is?

Hey dose anyone know what this means ? I’m in discourse and I got this red thing on the side . I thought I might have been flagged but I didn’t get a message or something nor a dm . If anyone has any info it’d be rlly helpful .

What it looks like

Hope everyone has a good night/day/evening !

@Sydney_H if this is in wrong category feel free to move it to right one as I didn’t know what it’d go under .

3 Likes

i have this too, no idea what it is

3 Likes

I just noticed I have it as well. I was just trying to figure out what it is. Maybe it’s just a glitch?

1 Like

Idk it’s weird . I still have it now .

1 Like

Yes, I agree it is very strange. I still have it too.

1 Like

Same but now I see I have 39 new thread to read but when I first had it I would click on it and it wouldn’t take it off of my 39 new plus I only saw like 5 of them . But now I took off all of them and the 39 new. And. However many unreads ones just won’t go away with the notification

Summary

I’m thinking it’s a glitch or forums is down but if it was down then we wouldn’t be able to post…

1 Like

Mine is doing the exact same thing. I think it is a glitch as well. So hopefully they will fix it soon.

1 Like

Yea hopefully it’s kind of annoying .

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is not related to the app. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

@Sydney_H let me know if this needs to be moved or if this is in the right area.

This morning I woke up to this little red dot on the app on the forums. Anyone know what this means

1 Like

I made the same post lol

Lol. @Sydney_H can u merge these two posts for me

Personally i have no idea on what this is

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.