Does anyone know who made these backgrounds?

Does anyone know the name of the artist who made these backgrounds so that I can credit them?
Thank you!

watch out, these backgrounds will be rejected if use it cause of Hillary Clinton picture up there, I cant remember who owns it.

hm…

@shellyg

1 Like

i saw these on pinterest once and it said “from episodeinteractive.com” but i’m not sure

1 Like

Thank you for warning me or I would have waited for like a week only to find out it had been rejected! x

1 Like

lol np

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about background. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

It’s a hidden background from Episode! But I’d probably edit out the Hillary picture lol.

3 Likes

T̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶k̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶’̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶i̶t̶y̶!̶

4 Likes

i thought there was someone who said that the background was rejected cause of her picture. :thinking:

1 Like

Actually, ignore me. I read through the guidelines and you would have to edit that picture.

• Real People and Places
    • No celebrity images or illustrated likenesses are allowed on backgrounds, overlays or story cards.
    • References to celebrities are allowed in stories, e.g: “ Taylor Swift is my favorite singer.”
    • Celebrities may NOT appear as characters.
    • Celebrities cannot be a plot point or drive the story.
3 Likes

lol :sunglasses:

1 Like