Does anyone like tik tok any good or bad i personal thinks it's stupid

I like it but I don’t have the app:) I watch video compilations where all the best and funnies stuff is collected:) :yum:
Some of the videos are cute, inspiring that spread positive energy!) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

it’s just another one of the many ridiculous things people will do to become famous or recognized, most of which contribute very little substance to society. Anyway someone had mentioned that it is a faze or a fad, which I totally agree with. Itll be dead in a year or so and the next new tool or app will be created in order to distract and taint the youth development in our society.
cheers, printsbery

6 Likes

People have different tastes :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m a bit late back but I agree.

Before I make my point I just want to so I totally dont mean to be hateful at all I know people enjoy tik tok and it makes them happy and I don’t mean to sound rude at all I’m just a very opinionated person :grin: :joy:

I agree it doesn’t contribute anything to society at all at least people who write on episode or wattpad r writing things for people to read which is educational on tik tok you contributing nothing to society and rotting your brains out :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s so true

it’s still a bad app regardless :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i don’t like it hate it with passion

1 Like

Yeah we’re not saying it just for the sake of it there is much things about tik tok which I wont mention and go into details :heart:

1 Like

People have different tastes! You can’t just judge someone because of what they like! It’s ridiculous

2 Likes

people can like whatever they want i just feel like it’s not useful information on the app it’s uneducated and nothing productive stay being on the phones and stuff. Maybe there are some positive things I don’t see that it’s mostly negative that out takes over the positive on that app.

@oliviaburn14 said atleast on episode or wattpad your doing contribution to society and to grow as a human being even if it’s not writing it can be anything.

1 Like

I agree most people want to get recognised and famous from it which is totally fine but just understand that trends do fade out and so does famous dances/any other trends you could do a really good popular one and then do another one you made up and it could not even get as much notice and recognised unlike the other one
thats just how life goes

1 Like

If it keeps them off the streets, what harm can it do!

I’m not judging just saying that the app is bad and it’s not helpful for society.

It’s not harmful either so there is really nothing to complain about

Yes I agree

1 Like

It actually is imfao alot of harmful things on that it’s a mess up app.

1 Like

Like what?

1 Like

There is some facts about tik tok that i wont go into details but it is your descion to do your research n stuff.

1 Like

If people enjoy it and it’s not doing anything but making them laugh the way what is the problem

any people wanting famous isn’t going to that far on tik tok.

how is that fine?