Does anyone need character edits? (Part Three)

Yep, part two died, lol.

I’ll just get to the point, if any of y’all want free Episode character edits or Episode cover or whatever from me, then feel free to PM me. I’ve been improving on editing quite a bit, so not only can I make them a bit better than I used to, it also doesn’t take me that long, so if there’s a short deadline, I’ll 99% guarantee I’ll finish it by that time.

Those are just some of my favorite ones I’ve done.

Obviously I’d prefer if you’d message me these things on Instagram, but perhaps you just don’t want to go on there, or you may not have that app. So, to make it easier for those who mainly use the Forums, just PM me here, and I’ll make sure to respond as soon as I can! :smiley:

I can honestly do almost anything with as many characters as you’d like (although if there are more characters then it might take me a little longer, but never too long…hopefully). I can do any pose either, as long as it’s appropriate. If you want something even more special, I can even draw clothes on the characters (but those will also take me a bit longer) via request.

Disclaimer (if I can even call it that??): I use actual Episode characters, I don’t draw them, so if you want your characters to be drawn, come check out other great Episode artists on here, I’m sure they can do that!

Have a good morning/day/evening/night!
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Oof, I guess no one wants any.
Dammit. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry people will request, as a matter of fact, i would like one. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :sunglasses:

:o
Alright, do you want a character edit or cover?
Ink or Limelight?
How many people?
What pose(s)?
Background?
Details/outfits?
(Sorry, that was a lot :grimacing:)

1 Like

Alright, do you want a character edit or cover? @BrillzGirl

Ans: Edit.

Ink or Limelight?

Ans: Limelight

How many people?

Ans: 1

What pose(s)?

Ans:

Background?

Details/outfits?

Sorry, it took me longer than usual because school started and shit.
How’s this?

@lanafrazer_episode

1 Like

your edits are so cute :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Beautiful!

Thanks!! :smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yay, I’m glad you like it! :grinning:

1 Like

@BrillzGirl hey, are u up for another request?