Does anyone need help with tittles for story?

Hello everybody! I am an episode writer myself. If you need help brainstorming some ideas I can help! Also I get inspired with some tittles by reading other people’s stories, reading the plot and the main events. The tittle is also what the whole story is about.

For example, say The genre that I want is Romance, and I want a catchy tittle. First think what you want the whole story to be about. Then once you figured that out your tittle wouldn’t be such a problem. Sometimes it is sometimes it isn’t.

Anyways, if that example didn’t help please tell me so I can help you! If you need help with directing or anything involving episode writing, I’m open! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Actually I’m new here. …and I need some help to creat and edit a story…can you help me…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m thinking of a story title for months but i can’t find any!! :pleading_face: Can you help me?

Make a thread like this…

Hello @MMG what do you want your story to be about?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how to tell the story plot :sweat_smile: But I can give you ideas…
The story is in ROMANCE genre
I don’t want any cheeky titles :sweat_smile:
And i want the title to be like…um…there isnbt any drama in the story, MC is a girl and LI is a boy and i want a normal romantic and unique title

Gosh I’m so sorry! I dont know how to describe :pensive:

It’s alright! @MMG
You can always put random words together like “blood lust” or “the bomb shell” or “two lovers point”

I understand… I always struggle on what I want the plot or the story to be about. So if you don’t want anything cheeky than try to keep it simple.

Some ideas I have for you is “simply in love” or “one last time” or “lowkey fresh” or “Caught my eye”

1 Like

I don’t think I want any of em but thank u so much for helping! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@MMG okay! Thanks for being honest! Is that all you need? Do u need help with directing or characters?

1 Like

Nope, not yet! I haven’t started wriing my story (even tho it’s planned out) :sweat_smile: But once I start, if I have problems I’ll surely ask you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.