So I’m not making this to hate on episode or say that I hate their featured stories but I just can’t read them. I love episode a lot and I honestly don’t think I could imagine my life without it but the featured stories just don’t do it for me. Sometimes when a new one comes out I’ll read it up to the first gem choice but then I just stop. Other than that, the writing is just mediocre and all the stories are so similar. Not to mention there just isn’t a lot of genres available, mostly romance. When I first started reading on episode I only read feature stories because I thought the user stories would be bad but now it’s the other way around. The only featured story I actually enjoyed was ‘Loving Bad’ which is based on an actual novel by an author called Regan Ure. I’ve read it a few times and I just really like it. I think it’s just because the gem choices didn’t have much of an effect on the storyline. I’ve never been able to read another featured story and when user stories that I like are made into featured stories I still can’t read them because they’re never done justice.
So here’s a few questions:
- Do you read/enjoy feature stories?
- What featured stories do you like the best?
- Do you spend gems in featured stories?
- Do you read user stories that have been made into featured stories or do you prefer the original?
- Does anyone only read featured stories?
- Does anyone only read user stories?
- What’s your overall opinion on featured stories?