Does anyone relate?

Do any of you ever feel misunderstood and lonely? I feel like that most of the time.
I mean I have my best friends but they don’t really understand how I feel. In the night I sometimes talk to myself saying things like “What if… or I wish I had someone to talk to”.
I have 3 brothers who are younger than me but I can’t tell them stuff either.

So does anyone relate? Also I would love to become friends with any of you. Just to talk and that… <3 <3

3 Likes

I think its totally normal to feel like that and people pretend like they dont cause it’s not "normal " to feel like that. But some time your just sad and that’s okay. As long as you understand it’s not forever and this to shall pass. But you cant live your life always thinking what if you will drive yourself crazy.
Something I heard a long time ago that really helped me- can you change it… no… okay so dont worry about - can you change it… yes… okay so dont worry about it

1 Like

Thank you for you advice <3 It means a lot xx :heart:

1 Like

sometimes it happens to me too. when i feel like that i just do things i love. listen to music,
read, watch movies write, practice my tartot skills etc. trust me, later everything will be alright. if you want you can always PM me and i’ll listen to you. i’m sure you’ll soon find someone who you can talk to!

1 Like

Awww Thank you so much xx I’ll be sure to PM you, if anything goes wrong <3 :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yea, I get where you’re coming from. I don’t have any friends I can really relate to. I have my mom, but sometimes she doesn’t understand me either. I’m here if you ever need someone to talk or rant to.

1 Like

I will message you <3 don’t worry I can be your friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol, okay I might of phrased that wrong :joy: I do have friends, just none I can relate to. I would like to be your friend though, so thank you. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile: like I can relate to you to. I have friends to but they just don’t seem to understand me :confused:

1 Like

I do! I often feel the same.
I don’t really have many friends. I have one good one, but I know that she wouldn’t understand it. I have one older brother, but he’d literally be the last person on earth to understand.

1 Like

If you ever need to talk to somebody just PM me xx

1 Like

You too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know what you’re going through. I felt this way throughout high school and college. I never got out and socialized because I never felt like I fit in anywhere. I gravitated towards meeting people online. Though I would be VERY careful doing this. Not everyone is your friend on the Internet and the anonyminity can make people be absolutely cruel to others online. So dont fall in the trap and maintaining a friendship that is toxic or unhealthy just because you need friends. People will take advantage of that.

3 Likes

Awe… Yea I know how you feel

1 Like

Thanks I’ll be careful xx thanks for the advice xx

I relate to this quite a lot. It’s like everyone around me leaves, sometimes it’s my own fault too.

I think maybe I was just meant to be alone and lonely, I’m starting to just accept that too.

I guess this is just life for some people, for me :man_shrugging::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

You are not :cry:

1 Like

Your not alone xx ok! If you ever want to talk just pm me xx <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.