Does anyone think that limelight authors are kinder and less stuck up than Ink authors?

Obviously not all but this is a feeling I get! Does anyone else feel the same way?

No.

2 Likes

What about the authors who write both? :rofl:

7 Likes

Noā€¦ I believe that each person is different and has the capacity to be kindā€¦ However, certain people may be more passionate/touche about certain subjects.
You may have seen more Ink authors acting ā€œstuck upā€ maybe because some are kind of hurt that they are no longer doing updates for the style. I honestly donā€™t care, but I canā€™t speak for the whole ink community.
But yes, ink and limelight authors can get passionate about their stylesā€¦ But I wouldnā€™t call that being ā€œstuck upā€. No.
Why are you thinking that limelight authors are kinder and less ā€œstuck upā€ than ink authors?

10 Likes

ALSO- You canā€™t judge someone on being ā€œstuck upā€ over the internet! You have no idea who the person even is, and probably have never met them or seen them in real life! People can act a lot differently on the internet than they do in real life.

9 Likes

Why do you think Ink authors are stuck up?

1 Like

I donā€™t get it. Please elaborate why you think that INK authors are stuck up? :thinking:

4 Likes

I dont get it either. Be more specificā€¦

1 Like

Because when I ask questions about their story to limelight authors they reply and they appreciate it and theyā€™re really nice in answering my questions, the ink authors Iā€™ve encountered treat my questions as a burden and theyā€™re rude about it

Im not sureā€¦ im a merge of both as in I do Ink and LL in my storyšŸ˜‚ā€¦ but as to your questionā€¦really not sure because Ive never encounted it before.

when u realize everyone start typing when the creator of the tread respondedā€¦

1 Like

Thatll be me hahahaha

Just because you had a bad encounter with people like that, doesnā€™t men you have to depict them all as that. Itā€™s not really fairā€¦:confused: I know you didnā€™t really mean all of them but next time, just say ā€œsomeā€.

2 Likes

If the author is being rude/disrespectful to yr question, just ignore them. You dont have to say anything.

Yeah I didnā€™t say all in my post. Itā€™s just I get a feeling that limelight authors are more engaging with their readers. Itā€™s just the vibes I feel from them ya know?

1 Like

Yeah and so are Ink authors too. But if you think think, I kinda agree. Some of them are more engaging.

But you canā€™t judge them just by thatā€¦ You probably caught them on a bad day or somethingā€¦ But you canā€™t judge a person just on a nasty replyā€¦

no I will judge people based on how they represent themselves on social media and to the world. Lol.

But againā€¦ you are saying that you are judging them based on replies you gotā€¦

What questions did you ask and how did they reply?

1 Like