Does anyone wanna talk

I’m doing AP classes for everything. Then Business and music for electives. I plan to try and join a team at some point.

And I get how you feel. This year we stared doing individual classes for grade 8. I have 7 classes a day, my teachers always give homework. I volunteer in and out of school, have to plan the graduation. And finish my life guarding and softball.

I think if we both work hard enough and manage our time we can get through it well and happily

1 Like

I think we can to. And honestly I only do it to keep me distracted because I feel like being distracted helps to not panic but when it becomes night and your left alone with your thought…that’s when I panic

But part of the classes are having to give presentations and I have social anxiety so I hate that.

1 Like

Yeah. I hate presentations too. And I panic at night too, I’ve got sleep insomnia to top it off. Do you every try listening to music at night to distract yourself with the music?

1 Like

Music doesn’t help me. And when I do listen to music it’s always slow songs but it never helps.

1 Like

But what’s going on with your friends

1 Like

Well. A girl came and started pulling htme away. She’ll get mad at small things I say then pull everyone away from me. Then they all whisper stuff about me, and laugh at me and stuff

1 Like

I’m sorry about that. People honestly suck.

1 Like

they really do. That;s why I come here, on forums. Because even though there can be rude people, I’ve made so many amazing friends on here

1 Like

I’ve met a lot of amazing people here too!

I feel like digital people are better because they don’t know you personally all the time and you can just be you without having to worry what your friends or peers think of you.

1 Like

exactly. And I’ve met people on here that I know irl. But they’re only the good people on here

1 Like

I’ve barley started using this app and I gotta say it’s the best. :grinning:

I hope you have a better day tomorrow with your friends

1 Like

Thank you. And I hope you feel better tomorrow.

I’m sorry but I have to got to bed npw. Hope you have a nice night. :blush::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Goodnight :sleeping:

1 Like

Hey @Mya.writes and @BrookieK

I am deeply sorry for what yous have to go through atm and I’m sure you both are capable of overcoming situations like these.

I just want to say I’ve experienced many of the things you two have discussed and have made it out okay. I’m in my first year of University/College and am looking forward to new beginnings after everything I’ve been through.

There are some people out there that will judge and degrade you, but don’t worry about what other people have to say about you, because you know your worth and what makes you, you! And that’s important if you can stay true to yourself through it all you’ll be just fine!

School is one hell of a ride and it’s not an easy ride either. Yes, it’s hard. No, it doesn’t get easier for some (may not be for you). I know the pressure of assignments can be overwhelming or depressing. But if you work hard and stay focused as well as allowing yourself to have fun, you will be coming out the other side proud and delighted of your achievements. Even though by sounds of it both your lives are a bit hectic, give yourselves a break every now and then cause in all honesty you both deserve it.

Loneliness? Been there, and that only gets better with time. Allow yourself to be surrounded by people who genuinely care about you, make you laugh, allow you to be you and only have good intentions (I know they’re hard to find but you’ll know them when you see them). Explore different things, take risks! At times when you feel as though you only have yourself? Write a journal/diary entry. If you’re into music write some lyrics. If you’re sporty or enjoy physical activity go for a run. If you just want to let it all out go somewhere and scream at the top of your lungs! Anything that helps release all that loneliness or whatever you’re feeling helps a lot!.

Anyways I think I’ve babled on enough :sweat_smile:
I hope the both you will feel better soon and wish you both a successful and adventurous year!

Byeee :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been better. You?

1 Like

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m ok now

Good, good.

1 Like

Any fun plans?

Heyaa, you ok? :yellow_heart:

1 Like