Does anyone want me to read their book

Thank you for the thread, hope you enjoy

Read Here

Hi there :sparkles: Thank you for doing this :smile: I just published my first story and I would love to have feedback​: :cupid:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high school…
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hey, I can recommend you my story. It’s mystery and I hope you are gonna like it :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 11
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal

Maybe you’ll like one of my stories? :heart:

LGBTQ+ romance/drama story in INK

Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: LGBTQ+/Romance/Drama
Amount of chapters: There are 9 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Small cover:

Mystery/Fantasy story in LL

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 7 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

Title: Complicated Love.

Description: You don’t believe in love because of your past relationship. What will happen if you met someone that gives you enough assurance? Will he be able to change your mind?

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Drama

Episodes : 3 chapters for now. (The story will have 25 to 30 episodes)

Insta: @valerietzx

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

If you want drama, my story is sure full of it!! Here’s the info :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hate the Player

Title: Hate the Player
Author: kaetlan
Story Description: Your junior year was supposed to be normal. That was until your arch nemesis comes back into your life to flip everything upside down. *CC-MC & LI!
Longer Description: You’re in your junior year of high school and think you have it all- cheerleader status, a best friend, and awesome teammates. That is, except Taryn Saunders- your ex-best friend, major annoyance in life, and girlfriend of your arch nemesis. After a surprise change to your States line-up, your whole life gets shaken up. What’s to happen now that Taryn hates you, your team is divided, your nemesis is back in your life, States is depending on you… and you’re hiding a major secret?
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Style: Limelight

insta: @ kaetlanwritesstuff

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

If my story suits your taste, you can check out
Story name - Destined vampires
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

Point system, strong MC, Exciting games and choices, art scenes.

Name: Ambivalence
Genre: Adventure
Length: Short
Instagram: @milyepisode

Description: Finnley’s life changes drastically when she learns about her near future, can an old enemy and a vacation help her with her impending future?

Uploading: alec.jpeg…

I want to promote my story, I’m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : The Vampire
Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You were just living your pretty boring normal life. but then in just one night, everything changes. Including your true identity. Can you handle the truth? or not?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 5 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Have a great day!

Second story!

I want to promote my story, I’m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : Complicated Love
Genre : Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You don’t believe in love because of your past relationship. What will happen if you met someone that gives you enough assurance? Will he be able to change your mind?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 3 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Have a great day!

Hi! Thank you for this thread :smiling_face: Here’s my story. I’d really appreciate it if you’d give it a shot.

Title : Why Don’t You Love Me? (Season 1 Complete)
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama
IG :nurella.episode
Description : Defne begins a dangerous game by making a deal with her enemy to win back her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this twisted game?
Story Link : Episode Writer Portal

Hi, here is mine:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Saivoaimo (english/deutsch)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thanks for this thread :blob_hearts:

Title: Distortion

Description: Evangeline is used to having Devin sleeping over at her place, but this time something is different. What happens when the place they wake up in, isn’t Evangeline’s room anymore?

Genre: Horror

Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Cover:

This story also includes choices, full CC, and one love interest!

1 Like