Does Anyone Want One of these?(Taking Requests)

Just leave me your character’s info or a picture of them, where they stand, the background color (white or black), and what words you want on it.

2 Likes

Srry, want one of what?
Ohhh…do you have the white loading screen?

I forgot to put the pictures lol. They should be up now.

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

I’d love one, but with silhouettes…
(I just put up a poll for art scenes but with silhouettes so kinda stuck on the idea)
Here’s the silhouettes(it’s a transparent background I think so should be okay)
silhouette-2480321__340
Can you do a mature themes and language one? And of course, use the white loading screen if not the silhouettes are useless. :laughing: :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Ok. I’ve never done this before but I think it will work.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Np

1 Like

If its okay I would like two, and you can take your time.

Both are gonna be black
The first one will be two character, the main character and the love interest. I was hoping it could be like your loading example with the same font, but loading to be a lighter gray and the viewer discretion advised to just be white. The characters will be centered with the love interest to be behind the main character. Kind of like the your example with the girl in the middle winking at the guy in the blue hair, the same actions. The second one will be the same but with no words, just the episode, leave the the middle part empty. But with 4 characters. The same two character will still be wearing the same thing, but facing the opposite way of each other back to back and they are arms_crossed_angry. The main character on left will be looking at her brother who is arm.crossed. And the love interest will be looking at a enemy.

Main Character
skin : Light , Brow : Seductive Round, Hair : Diva Curls (Charcoal), Eyes : Round Bold (Taupe), Face : Oval, Nose : Elven, Lips : Full Round (Crimson)
Outfit
Black biker jacket, Black valentine tank top, Dark denim jeans, Calf boots white, moon necklace

Love Interest
skin : Tan, Brow : Thick Arch, Hair : Short Cropped Hair (Black), Eyes : Round Piercing (White), Face : Diamond, Nose : Button, Lips : Classic (Terrecotta)
Outfit
Black Tight Pants, Red striped shoes, Shirt (cabernet), Lady Rose Tattoo

Brother
Skin : Light, Brow : Thick Arch, Hair : Spiked Up Hair (Black), Eyes : Round Piercing (Taupe), Face : Chiseled Square, Nose : Button, Lips : Uneven (Terrecotta)
Outfit
Black tight pants, ear bud, White racing shirt, Lady Rose Tattoo, Construction worker boots, Black leather buckle bracelet

Enemy
Skin : Toffee, Brow : Defined Natural, Hair : Beach Wave Hair (Chestnut), Eyes : Upturned Feline (Black), Face : Oval, Nose : Upturned, Lips : Classic (Plum)
Outfit
Touch of scotland shirt (Cabernet), Skater gray ripped shorts, Punk Look Jacket, Maroon Herringbone Tights, Gold Pendant Necklace, Calf boots black and red

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Oof it looks amazing thank you, I’ll make sure to credit you😁

1 Like

Np I’m.almost done with the other one.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much , they both look so good, i love them😁

1 Like

Are the words moving overlays?

1 Like