Does anyone want to be a beta reader for my new story?

Hey there! I’m about to publish my new story and I’m looking for beta readers!! I want to know your opinions on it! Was it boring? Is there anything that could make it better? If you can, please let me know! I really appreciate it!! :hearts:

5 Likes

I can do it!

1 Like

Great! Thanks so much! :hearts: I’ve only completed three episodes so far! It’s a comedy story!
Heres the link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6725446713540608

1 Like

THIS STORY IS BOMB AS FUCK! HUMOR? IS ON POINT!! DIRECTING SKILLS? ON POINT :exploding_head: STORYLINE? AMAZING :star_struck: WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO BE YOUR #1 FAN? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have I mentioned that your story is amazing? Oh btw. Zyro and Julian can run me over with a car and I wouldn’t even care :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Aaliyah I- :rofl::rofl: Oh my God!! You’re freaking sweet oml!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your story is everything though!!!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::skull::skull::hearts::hearts:

1 Like

Agree birthday girl, this story rocks :heart:

@Aims1141 You asked for a first impression review on one of my threads and i want to say your story is seriously amazing :hugs:

3 Likes

Aw! thank you so much!! :hearts:

1 Like

Can I beta read as well?

1 Like

Of course! Thanks so much! :hearts: I’ve only completed three episodes! It’s a comedy!
Heres the link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6725446713540608

1 Like

Great!
If i don’t read it now I will tomorrow for sure.
I will message you once I’m finished.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

What is it about?

1 Like

This is the description: Zyro Morte is sent on death row. He’s given the chance to extend his time after the FBI need him for a mission. Simple? One problem, he has to jeopardize his soulmates family!?

That sounds pretty interesting. You can count me.

1 Like

Great! Thanks!

Any time.

1 Like

Hi there :smiley:

If you’re still looking for beta readers I’d like to be one :relaxed:

1 Like

Of course! Thank you so much!

1 Like

:ok_hand:t5: I’ll message you when I finish the third chapter

1 Like