Does anyone want to be in a groupchat?

Hey guys! I’ve been wanting to make friends in the community for a while now and I though, why not just make a groupchat?!
If you want to be in a Instagram groupchat comment your Instagram name and if you want to be in a Discord groupchat drop your username!

IF you would like to add me in a group chat , my instagram is @epi.boredbb and my Discord is Chynna#2974 :rainbow::wave:t5::sparkles:

Hey. I wouldn’t mind being a groupchat to make friends on Instagram. I’m only in one other groupchat for Episode Royalty so why not?! :smile:
(I don’t have Discord at the moment.)

Do we have to be active all the time? Because I can’t be active as much every fortnight because of personal reasons I don’t really want to say here. :frowning:

My Instagram is: @winter05.episode

~ Winter :snowflake:

Hey there
I would like to be in the group chat.
My instagram user name is - louana.episode
And Discord user name is - louanatomlinson#8215

I am :stuck_out_tongue: I dont really have friends here beside of people from my country and I would like to meet new people

my instagram is mehasels.episode

I would love to - the last one I was in died

@leefunkepisode :3

(instagram)

dissatisfied #3205

(Discord)

No! Please don’t feel pressured to reply💖

Okay. I’d love to join, my instagram is above. :blush:

Heeey! :blush: My instagram - @diormie

so where would the group chat be? I have instagram @brvnda :slight_smile:

count me in! :smile:
Instagram: @meganepi

I wanna join too pls add me :>
Instagram: @gienginepi

Hey, I would like to be in a group chat, this is my instagram: @gg_writer

My instagram is darkangel_episode

Sorry for replying so late! :sweat_smile: I didn’t expect people to actually want to join :sob::sob::sob::rainbow: I followed you and added you to the group :sparkling_heart:

Omg Sorry for replying soooo late! :flushed: it’ll e on instagram! I didn’t expect people to actually want to join :sob::sob::sob::slight_smile:️ I followed you and added you to the group :rainbow::sparkles:

Sorry for replying so late! I forgot to check back :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:I followed you and added you to the group :sparkling_heart:

Forgive me for replying so late! I forgot to check back :sweat_smile: I followed you and added you to the group :sparkling_heart:
Hopefully we can be friends :blush:

Forgive me for replying so late! I forgot to check back :sweat_smile: I followed you and added you to the group :rainbow::sparkles:
Hopefully we can be friends :blush:

Hey! Sorry for replying so late! I forgot to check back :sweat_smile: I followed you and added you to the group :innocent:
Hopefully we can be friends :blue_heart: