Does anyone want to be my art teacher?

Hey! I’m really looking for someone to be my art teacher right now so these are the needs and wants

Needs

.to be honest
.to have experience
.to be willing to do it for free
.to be able to have patience because I’m only a begginer
.teach me everything u know like EVERYTHING
Extra note: Pls don’t expect me to be already good at something, I’m learning so I would appreciate if u take it slow. A student is only as good as it’s teacher

Wants

.to live in Australia so then I know ur timezone but it’s ok if u dont
. This is a really big one, HAVE INSTAGRAM

Before u look at my wants and needs pls only do it if u have lots of experience and is really talented like @PropertyofNae and @Jessica15 and @PurpleRadiance
Because it will do us both no good if u don’t have that much experience
Also if u apply make sure u have knowledge of IbixPaintX or just any free art app for me to draw because I’m broke at the moment. It’s ok if u don’t do full body but I just want to learn knees up so anything below…
I’m really hoping either @PropertyofNae, @PurpleRadiance or @Jessica15 preferably but anyone else experienced is welcome
Also I would like if they could apply TODAY because I have something urgent on August 31st
To finish it off drop some examples down below and then I’ll decide​:wink::wink:
Thanks for reading

Can SOMEONE pls be my teacher​:pleading_face::pleading_face:??

Random Tags

@gummybears1 @molly247 @PropertyofNae @Jessica15 @PurpleRadiance @Hazeo @bellahartwells @GalexieReed @Valentina1

Spread this message because I NEED a teacher by end of tomorrow but it would be better if I can get one today so I have more time to practice

6 Likes

Hey, I use photoshop, I could give you some tips or any help you might need, I know how to use it pretty good, Sorry I don’t know anyone who could be your art teacher though

2 Likes

@/PropertyofNae has some cool tips here :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Hey! I use procreate but before I used Ibis and could give you some tips if you need it.

2 Likes

Can I see some examples!? i’de love for u to be my art teacher after I’ve looked over them

2 Likes

It might be difficult for you to find an art teacher on here, but I recommend looking at some videos on YouTube.

3 Likes

I need one too…

1 Like

Ofc! Here are some. I’m not the greatest artist but I’ll do my best to help!

Summary

10 Likes

NoT gReAteSt… pfff hon you are great :woman_facepalming:t4::heart:

4 Likes

havshdbsj ty molly :eyes::heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Omg😱
:sob:Im crying of how good u are!!
NOT THE GREATEST ARTIST.
Girl, u put yourself down too much.
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
And ur examples are exactly what I want to learn!
Do u have Instagram so we can talk? It’s ok if u dont
Also what apps do u use? We can talk all about that stuff after

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! My instagram is @bmc._.epsd. I use procreate but I do have a little experience with ibis :relieved:

1 Like

I found your Instagram.
My Instagram is @lina_episodelover
I’m going to go message u over there now

1 Like

I’m too occupied these days so I can’t give any private lessons but I can sure give some basic tips to get started …
I can see that u want someone to teach u asap, I only have one tutorial post on my Instagram and that’s on Backgrounds and I’ll only be making character art tutorials when I’m a little more free, i can assure u that it won’t be any soon so I apologize but thank u for the tag
U can check out my tutorial on making an empty room (for further customisation) on my IG epii.jessica

3 Likes

Heya,
I use ibis paint X and I have a bit of experience. I can try to help you :smile:

Old Examples

New Examples

THIS IS FROM AN OC

I understand if you don’t choose me because there are many artists who are far better than me :upside_down_face:

Have a good day ~

3 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:, sis pleaseeeee you are 100000000 times better than meeee, I don’t even know why I was an option :sweat_smile:. Talentedddd. Your examples are :heart_eyes:.
Okay I’m done now.
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Also @EllyAus234 I’m not sure when your PFP request will be finished as 1000 and 1 non Episode things keep popping up in my life, but I see that you got one so I don’t feel too bad :confounded:. Sorryzzz :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh this is my Instagram profile but cause I was waiting I was just going to use it instead.
I guess that’s ok even tho I was so excited
Thx anyways

1 Like

Girl ur examples are amazing!!
I already have someone but I want to learn from more than 1 artist but I can’t go to u right now because that would be disrespectful but ur AMAZING!
thank you for taking the time to come here.
I feel so lucky that so many people want to help me learn🥰.

1 Like

I mean I’ll still make it for you if you want, it was just a heads up that it might not be as fast as I usually do :sob:.
:purple_heart:

1 Like