Does Anyone Want To Make An Art Group With Me?

Hi, my name is Lexxie Ameliajade and I am looking for people who want to make an art group with me. If you do just copy and paste the form and fill it in, thank you.
Form:
Name -
Art You Do -
Examples Of Your Art -
3 Facts About Yourself -

2 Likes

Name - Molly//MAY
Art You Do - Covers, Backgrounds, Splash’s, pfp
Examples Of Your Art -

More than 3 sorry!

image image image

3 Facts About Yourself - I’m a honest and funny person, I’m vegetarian and I’m a self taught artist!

1 Like

Well done May you have been accepted into my art group can I use your examples on the thread?

1 Like

Also do you have any suggestions for an art thread name?

Hey girl

Name: Alyssa
Art you do: Pfp Drawn
Examples:

@Huntertiraha.Episode s outline image THIS IS NOT STOLEN TRACED OR ANYTHIGN IF SOMEBODY KEEPS SAYING THAT, IGNORE IT. DO NOT STEAL TRACE OR COPY ANY OF MY EXAMPLES. ONLY @Cocoa_bean23 is the only person I trust to use thes for anything

Facts about me : I am spunky, confident, very hungry al the time, and if somebody keep tryign to start omething, they gonna et clapped.

3 Likes

Well done Alyssa you have been accepted into the beautiful people art thread would you mind if I used your examples on the thread to show what you can do?

1 Like

I do not mind at all!

1 Like

Thank you

Hey!
Name, Laura
Art I do, Covers Drawn and edited!
Examples

Examples

This is 4 oops :joy:

3 Facts about me!
I’m Canadian!
I can drive but I’m not very good :joy:
And I have 2 cats

2 Likes

Well done Laura, you’ve been accepted into the beautiful people art group. Would you mind if I used your examples on the thread?

1 Like

Nope go ahead!

Name- meadow
Art I do- literally anything I’m a veteran when it comes to forum art lmao

Examples of my art (idk why I have so many I apologise)

3 facts about myself- I’m a ginger, I really like digital art and ice coffee, I have a cat and a dawg

1 Like

Well done meadow you have been accepted into the beautiful people art group. Would you mind if I put your examples on the thread?

1 Like

Sure thing

Yes of course!

1 Like

Hi!
I am Mademoiselle
I can do : splashes,custom poses,covers,banners and a little bit art

Examples

Accepted

Three facts?
I am very clumsy and loyal.
I love helping others :hugs:

1 Like

(Im nervous, because I have not been in any kind of shop so far, and I do not know exactly how it works :sweat_smile:)

Name - Nency or you could just call me N :smirk::joy::woman_shrugging:
Art You Do - pfp? Edits and art scene :sweat_smile::blush:

Examples Of Your Art -
IMG_20190707_022200_338

Titelloses%20154

Titelloses%20135

Please don’t steal or trace or i will stalk your life :smirk::laughing:

3 Facts About Yourself - im really nice :grin: i love to help people :hugs: and i could make a comedy show (with you if you want) :smirk::joy:

1 Like

Well done Nency you have been accepted into the beautiful people art group, would you mind if I used your examples on the thread to show what you can do?

1 Like

Well done Mademoiselle you have been accepted into the beautiful people art group, would you mind if I used your examples on the thread to show what you can do?

I do not mind it! go ahead! :hugs:

1 Like