Does anyone want to share story ideas

I always have too many ideas and not enough time to write them, all into stories so I thought it would be fun to have to share them. vividly, of course not whole plots to avoid plagiarism

1 Like

I had this one comedy idea for these groups of teens worst fear becomes their super powers and they have to over come their fears
I liked it but I don’t like the whole good vs bad thing

2 Likes

honestly bump i’d read that, i wanted to write a story about a school for supernatural creatures but a human gets sent there by accident

5 Likes

Sounds interesting! I’m currently writing a cooking competition, I tend to love stories based around food and mysetry :joy:

2 Likes

What about a story in which the main character accidentally go to another planet and find strange creatures already living there? Maybe she/he can fall in love with one of those creatures, and also struggle to go back to Earth? Or it can be about a girl who is currently getting married with the man of her dreams, and accidentally enters in a time machine and arrive at 18 century, and she has to go back to the present before her wedding.

1 Like

i think i’ve seen the second one before i’d love to see it on episode too

1 Like

Thank you. I also have shared other ideas on another post.

that honestly sounds really funny

2 Likes

i love all of these lmao

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.