Does early access disapear or stay forever?

I was wondering once you add early access if it stays forever or does that only happen with skip-the-wait. I thought that early access is only temporary for the newest chapters and that it disappears after that. Or am I wrong?

3 Likes

Early access is only temporary for the new chapters, but the days will multiply if you add more chapters

1 Like

You mean that if you publish 2 chapters and at the second chapter you add early access the chapter after that makes the second chapter’s early access longer? :scream:

1 Like

Yes! Which is stupid.

1 Like

And what is the maximum number of days f does it continue indefinitely? :scream:

1 Like

1 week per every new chapter. So if you publish 2 then people read the first one and then wait 1 week or pay for the second one. (I believe that’s the max option as I’ve never seen more)

2 Likes

I did see 15 days one time :woman_shrugging: maybe I’m wrong tho

1 Like

Oh :flushed: I’ve never seen or heard of 15 days, that’s quite a lot. there was a thread when EA was realeased, I would have to search it

2 Likes

Here it says 7 days

2 Likes

Then I’m probably wrong I’m sorry :hugs: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It could have been a system or app glitch, some times it would say 7 days for me and then I will be waiting 8-9days but I don’t contact support because they probably wouldn’t care, which sounds quite sad.

1 Like

They probably added more then one chapter early access because if you do then you will have to wait longer.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve never had that usually it says 7 days, I wait then it says 7 days again, but it goes says 7 days individually. Thank you for letting me know :blush:

2 Likes

But somethimes I see that you have to wait 1 day ( the story is already complete tho) But I thought it went up instead off down :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh 1 day I believe is skip the wait since you said the story was completed

1 Like

Oh I guess you are right…I thought skip-the-wait was only in hours

I’m not quite sure but I’ve had two 1 day skip the wait instances.
1 where it said 11hrs and it lasted 23 or 24hrs
The other where it said wait 24 hrs.
Both instances were for chapters on completed stories, not under going revamp.

1 Like

Oh okay :sweat_smile:

1 Like