Does he look good enough?

I’m making a new story called “Together?”
i’m new to episode forums btw

I’m thinking about giving CC to the main character and maybe the LI but if i do that I also wanna add art scenes but then if people have a different look for the characters, In the story it would just look like two random people in the art scene and how the originally look.

does he look okay or do people wanna customize him?

2 Likes

id probably wanna customize him
but, with CC people understand the art scenes will resemble your original characters, so i think itd be fine if you did wanna add cc
if not, you could do limited cc, so the art scenes would resemble everyones character

2 Likes

I see! thank you! :slight_smile:

If your story includes art scene, I wouldn’t recommend you to add CC (at least not full one) for two reasons: first, if someone costumizes the character, the art scenes will not look like the way the costumized (which is a bit frustrating). Second, the character is not supposed to be, or look like someone else but himself. But if you feel like adding CC while including art scenes, then I’d suggest you limit the CC.

1 Like

Great, can I play with poker

The Amazing Time/Cash Quadrant SWC POKER! Giving you the tools necessary to grow no matter how much time or cash you have on Nexthash! Discover now at POS terminal!

Great, can I play with poker

1 Like

He’s cute and you could do art scenes still as you could do a CC template but lock certain areas such as hair or skin colour or just reccommend that people leave him looking somewhat similar. :purple_heart:
More people will checkout your story if there is CC.

1 Like

I’d say no CC, he looks really cute (:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

On a side note, that dude is super hot :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.