Does it bother you playing without CC?

(without CC either the MC neither the LI)
I was thinking about if I should put CC in my Queer contest entry because I feel like it breaks the rythm of the story…
But some people don’t like not having CC
What do you guys prefer??

14 Likes

I prefer no CC because as you said it breaks the rhythm of the story. I’m writing a story as well and I won’t include it. You could use the lip and hair template later on the story when the MC gets changed.

8 Likes

As a good alternative you could go with limited cc to make both the readers and yourself happy

9 Likes

I personally find CC dull, and rarely change many of the MC’s details, cause I like seeing how the author envisioned their characters. If you don’t think it fits well with the story, don’t add it. It’s your story!

8 Likes

Thank you for answering!! :blush:

2 Likes

Limited CC or full CC you have to make a stop on the sotry to let readers choose :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank you! You’re right :heart: :heart:
(It’s the first contest I’m doing so I didn’t know if somehow CC was obligatory or something :joy:)

2 Likes

I personally don’t like CC but that’s me :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah I get you. Some people really put a lot of importance on it, but nah, I’m fine without it & I’m sure the story will do well regardless :cupid:

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, that’s so kind of you :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

i honestly prefer stories with cc, but if it’s a really good story then i don’t mind no cc!

2 Likes

Thanks for answering!! :sparkles:

1 Like

If the reader is playing a character, don’t include CC, or use limited CC. CC isn’t be a deal breaker. Your plot, characters, directing, dialogue, etc is what will keep readers coming back.

On the other hand, if the reader is playing as themselves, then use CC.

2 Likes

That’s right, I didn’t thought it that way. Thanks a lot!! :heart: :heart:

I personally LOVE CC, but I understand why an author may not allow it. If I publish my story, it won’t be CC for the MC’s but it will have a personal insert character option were they can choose a LI, gender… The usual.

1 Like

no. it does butter some people. but I dont care

1 Like

Thanks for your response!

1 Like

Thanks for your answer!

2 Likes

No problem! :ok_hand:t5::blush::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like