Does it bother you playing without CC?

The one I like the most is Limited CC. I already rarely change characters’ skin tone, eye colour and hair colour. I only change face shape, eye shape, hair style, brow colour and shape etc if I don’t like the original…

6 Likes

I cant decide on this
I prefer it when theres cc because I dont make it look like myself so I don’t feel like Im breaking it with my own personality
I dont mind if theres no cc because I just treat it like reading a book, its never made me not read a story
Im not a fan of when the author lets you customize everything except one thing like hair color or eye color “because its important to the story” and then its referenced ONCE throughout the whole story.

As an author do whatever you feels right, don’t just add CC to please the readers if you dont want to.

3 Likes

I do though change them if. I pick name sometimes, if I pick a name there mean something. like my name or a video chartere. but even then its rare. or if I feel like the charatere is really ugly. or just look wrong. like dark skin person with blue eyes begone from my app.

but I would never leave a story for not haveing cc. but a lot of others do.

but with your pick of not haveing cc what is the reason, are you using art scenes and body overlays. or do the looks matter a lot to the story. example it its about a japannes girl living in japan cc should be avoided

but if not it would be best to add it in my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t mind play with or without CC. I think the one thing I never liked about CC while writing is the amount of lines it takes on a script and struggling to implement it in some way with a smooth transition. It especially sucks when you try editing on your phone and you have to scroll down a lot of text or press all of the arrows to close the choices.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer!
But if I include minigames and choices it’s not like a book :kissing_closed_eyes:

Thanks for your answer!

Thanks a lot! That’s what I was aking for :blush: :heart:

1 Like

That’s true. Thanks for your answer!!

I just mean, you know how with books you cant change anything about the appearance? you have to take it for what it is?

2 Likes

Oh yes, I get what you mean! :blush::blush:

1 Like

No, as long as you have basic customisation like change the hairstyle and lip colour and outfits

1 Like

I don’t really have a problem if a story doesn’t have cc, unless if I have to play as the YOU character

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

What about just outfits? :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your answer!! :grin:

1 Like

That’s fine to I have just started writing my story and at first I was going to do full cc and now I am not but if you do change your mind you can search on google for templates and it will come up my fav is (https://www.dara-amarie.com/templates)

3 Likes

Yes yes, thank you, I know how to do that, I just wanted to ask because I don’t really like CC since it breaks the rythm of the story :slightly_frowning_face: so I wanted to know if people was bothered by a story not having CC :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I never end up changing the character anyway, it’s a waste of my time :joy: so it doesn’t bother me

1 Like

Ok :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for your response!!

1 Like