Does it take the longest to write the first chapter?

<this isn’t a thread to ask for help or advice>
I am writing my first chapter of my story, and it’s not even halfway done yet despite the fact that I spent over a week doing it. My story requires so many advanced directing and overlays I’m cryingdgshdhdh :joy::joy::joy::joy: and it’s hard for someone who just started writing their first episode story. Do y’all often take a Long time to write the first chapter or do y’all take really Long for every chapter?

3 Likes

I update in batches and the first episode in each batch is always the longest to write.

1 Like

Ahhhh honestly it’s so exciting to publish a story…but the amount of time it takes to make a good story :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

3 Likes

Hahahaha, yep. But you do get better/quicker in time. Tbh, I find I write faster in ink than I do in LL

1 Like

They say LL is harder to direct? How though, never codes INK.

2 Likes

I find it because the default places have the males look shorter than females, plus they have some very awkward animations. Like the running ones. I find myself spot directing everything in LL

Right? The default spots tho…for me is more of the overlays and the placement and editing the backgrounds for overlays…for example the campus park background, when the characters cross the bridge o lord I need an overlay and make it perfect if not I refuse to continue :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha, well that’s not limited to LL. But you will start to get the hang of it. I didn’t even attempt anything with overlays until my 12th episode of my first story, now I use them all the time

Yeah I’m aware. Are you writing your first story?

1 Like

Hahahaha fifth :sweat_smile:

wow what’s your story? I kinda want to check it out

1 Like

Lol. One of the Girls is the name of my current one.

1 Like

Umm sis… I’ve been on my first episode for like more than 2 months lmao :joy::joy: I think it’s better to take your time than rush so if u have a date to publish, still take your time just plan out what ur gonna do.

2 Likes

Girl say wHATTTTT? 2 months? Are you writing a terribly long chapter or a well directed one? Or is it because you’re still undecided on the plot? Have you published it yet though

2 Likes

Well it’s the first episode and i completed it now, i always procrastinate… I have a problem :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:same but @ school, you’re still writing your second chapter I Guess?

1 Like

I’m going to try and start the 2nd chapter today or tomorrow, now i have more time since i have 2 week break

Well it takes me awhile to write any episode in general because I’m a procrastinator at heart haha… I try not to be one at times, but anyways. I’ve been writing on the Episode platform since December of 2015, and it took me some time to write the first episode of my very first story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.