Does my character look like I want to portray him?

Sorry for the long title, but I know at least a few of us had a problem when making the LI of our story or a character and intend to make them good looking, but you wonder if the character, as you decided to make them, looked good enough for the readers to swoon over them.

That’s why instead of making a few posts like this, I thought it would be cool if a chain post was made where the people can post a picture of their characters, a question and a poll and have their inquieries answered.

I’ll start off,

Does my Italian-American in the 20s look handsome but also befitting his description?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • I don’t know

0 voters

3 Likes

Okay I have another character in this story, does he look threathening and unstable but not hot enough to steal the spotlight from the MC?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t know
  • Maybe

0 voters

Also, guys … Feel free to add your own characters and ask questions about them, this isn’t just for me

1 Like

Hi @LeviTheLunatic, I’ve moved this over to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.