Does my digital art look okay so far?

This is my first time attempting digital art, obviously its nowhere near finished yet and obviously its not the best, just wondering whether it looks okay :joy::grimacing:

EDIT: I’ve now finished it for the most part on this link: Does this look okay to use on a cover?

3 Likes

Hey! I think it looks good for your first! But something I would change is her eyelashes! Maybe curve them, since eyelashes don’t naturally go straight up like that.

Also maybe add some shading!

4 Likes

I’m kinda struggling with the colouring and shading, really difficult ngl :persevere:

1 Like

I could help with the coloring and shading if you need help.

1 Like

I wouldn’t wanna trouble you, cos I don’t know if I’ll be using this for anything after its done :grimacing: just practising ygm

1 Like

Oh okay.

1 Like

Try using straighter (not really wobbly) and thinner lines

1 Like

okay :heart:

1 Like

I think it looks great! you just need to practise some shading and getting a way to make your lines straighter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: and yeah I know hahah, i’m using my finger which is why its hard

1 Like

The breasts look a bit weird. Try to imagine your drawing sandbags. They dont really go straight to the side like that

1 Like

I swear some people tape their boobs to the side :joy:

1 Like

i also use my fingers you’ll get used to it

1 Like

Mine do :smiley: I’m old :joy:

1 Like

The skin color should not be white and same with the iris and add the pupils of the eyes!. If you’re using ibis paint x, I highly recommend you use a stabilizer up to 10 and turn it on. Make sure add shading so it’ll look more realistic! Add some highlights as well!

For the hair, I recommend using round brush real if you’re using ibis paint x!

Oh wait I realized you haven’t finished it yet im dumb lol

1 Like

I mean duh, she probably just didnt color It in lol

1 Like

I sorta finished it, it isn’t great but I was finding it kinda hard for my first time :joy: :arrow_down_small:

1 Like

Looks nice :grinning:

1 Like

thank youu :heart:

wtf this look better than my first art

1 Like