Does my MC look alright? (would you play as this mc?)

I would prefer these looks–

1 Like

Biracial people (like myself) are not going to have so many features from their white side because darker skin and eye colours are dominant genes. It’s unrealistic to have a half black MC with light eyes AND straight hair AND white skin. They’re just white

11 Likes

:clap:t4:

2 Likes

I love those looks!!

4 Likes

Exactly! Mariah Carey is a very light-skinned biracial woman, but she doesn’t look white. She has dark eyes and her natural hair is curly

4 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

Like take this character

I know she’s in the LL style, but I thought she was a really good example.

You can clearly tell she’s biracial because she has features from both sides, not just one

4 Likes

Her hair, eyes, and skin kinda give it away. :+1:t4::revolving_hearts: She’s very cute.

3 Likes

You asked if your MC looks alright and I’m here to tell you no. Were you just expecting praise? Do you know what’s offensive? Claiming your MC is half black but not giving her a single feature to show that. Not pretty enough for you?

Or don’t you know the difference between a half and a quarter?

5 Likes

But Hasley atleast has KINKY HAIR. Have you not seen her natural hair?

1 Like

Like look…

3 Likes

And her eyes and facial structure gives it away she is half black.

1 Like

I like her as well maybe she can try something like this for INK (don’t mind the clothes I would change them if my clothing section doesn’t take forever to load…)

3 Likes

Never met a white person with brown eyes?

2 Likes

Girl–It’s our opinion. We aren’t offensive to no one. We just said she doesn’t really look half black because she doesn’t. You’re taking it too personal.

2 Likes

Taking it personal cuz its the same shit everywhere-

Nothing familiar about it. Halsey doesn’t have blue/green eyes.

2 Likes

Exactly my point and her hair is kinky! It gives it away or shows she is.

2 Likes

You’re taking it personal. You really are.

1 Like

Most people who are mixed don’t get either black features or white features. I never do face reveals, but I feel like I need to just to show you what usually happens to mixed hair

2 Likes