Does she look like a tomboy?

2 Likes

no, she may need to have her hair cut looking like a boy and maybe some short pants with sneakers and maybe a nice t-shirt. hm…

3 Likes

Not really. Her top shouldn’t be so revealing and if she wears sneakers it would be more like a tomboy. And no lipstick.

4 Likes

Maybe shorter hair

2 Likes

Nop, the top is too revealing. No need to have dirty pants to have a manly look.
The shoes do not work too. :thinking:
Maybe you can try a t-shirt instead of the top you have rn. Make her lips more natural if you really want lipstick. :blush:

2 Likes

no she just looks like a girl who had a really bad day

10 Likes

Umm… she’s still too girly…

7 Likes

You can also try an outfit like this.
Ignore the freckles.
The hair is fine lol, tomboys wears their hair in ponytails.
You should try a lipgloss instead of lipstick, but then again I know some tomboys who wear lipstick just not as dark.

3 Likes

No she doesn’t sorry I am a tomboy myself I never would be caught dead wearing that shirt the picture is my ll outfit

3 Likes

Nah, she should have a t-shirt.

2 Likes

I’m a tomboy I usually wear a plaid shirt or a regular white/grey shirt white ripped jeans and tennis shoes. But my hair is usually in a ponytail

2 Likes

In my opinion, you could leave the necklace and bracelet. Get a t-shirt on, add ripped pants or shorts, add any sneaker that looks good with the top, keep the hair and get rid of the tank top and headband. This totally just a suggestion though :grin: I throughly love doing outfits on here.

2 Likes