Does someone here make covers?

Hi! Im a new writer and I’m in desperate need of a cover :grinning:
Does anyone wanna help a fellow community member out? my instagram is : episodes.by.k ! Let me know :brown_heart:

3 Likes

I can! Visit my art shop, Fantastically Fantasy

I work for free.

1 Like

Would you commission? I have a friend that is amazing at doing them I can give you her examples if so :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You have to provide more details.
Check here to see what you need:

1 Like

Hi! Where can I find your shop?

U can find it under the tab labelled ‘OPEN ART SHOPS’ in the link in my bio 'Complete List of Everything (:

Sadly not , I am broke lol and only 16 and not allowed to work because of covid 19. I would still like to see your friend’s work though !

1 Like

Alright!! She made my pfp and I’ll be right back with a cover she made

1 Like

Hey where can i find your shop? :blush:

I don’t think these are exactly covers but I’m in love with them

Here = A New Complete List Of Everything! OPEN (: - Community / Episode Fan Community - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

Does this help?

Sorry this platform is a bit new to me!

1 Like

Or there :joy:

1 Like

Lol :rofl:

1 Like

These are amazing!!!1 I wish i had a way to give this artist their money because those look so good!

1 Like

They are!!! And there’s always other very talented people on here who do covers

my friend @melaniesmall does free covers, she’s full on requests rn but you can always request when she’s taking them!

2 Likes

I make them for free, they take a while depending on what the person wants, but I get them done within three weeks, one week at least and 4 weeks at most.

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!