Does someone know how to put on limelight clothes on ink characters?

Hoi urm I was wondering how naturally people actually do that…Do you edit them or? :thinking:

2 Likes

You can’t because they’re two different art styles! :pensive:

2 Likes

Oh lol I know you can’t but I see ppl with them and they edit them on but have good quality outfits :rofl:

1 Like

You have to use someones Ea who has them, if you do don’t forget credit

2 Likes

Do you know who has them?

2 Likes

Episode_amanda

2 Likes

Anyone else? Or just that one? :thinking:

2 Likes

There’s this hack someone created

2 Likes

With all styles in one story?
If so that doesn’t work anymore

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realize you meant edits :woman_facepalming:t3: Sorry for being captain obvious :joy:

2 Likes

Lol its okay but i meant like getting the limelight clothes and editing them on ink characters?

1 Like

Is it the mixed outfits?

1 Like

episode_amanda has created a mixed outfits EA (it has a limited number of LL outfits) using tutorial by Funcidal, who had first discovered the hack. Funcidal has taken down the tutorial for the hack becuase people were not crediting her when they used it.

Otherwise you can just edit the LL clothes on the ink characters

4 Likes

Ohhh okay that’s a bummer, but thanks for letting me know :blush:

1 Like

Please keep in mind that attempting to put clothes from one style onto characters from another will cause problems pretty much 99.9% of the time, and could break the story at some point. It’s not against any rules, it just doesn’t work very well.

7 Likes

I wasn’t going to use them on my story. I was thinking for editing :blush:

1 Like

I save the clothing and adjust them to my linking on my ink or limelight character. Transform, blur, and the easer tool will become your best friend.