Does someone know how to use the if, elif, else when it comes to having a concrete hairstyle?

I wanted to make a special scene that would unlock only if the character has a conret hairstyle. I’ve seen somewhere how to do that, but can’t remember! :pensive:
And in the CC (that it’s on anterior episodes) I didn’t add a name to the choice so I’m very lost…
Thank you in advanced :purple_heart:

1 Like

bump :pleading_face:

wdym concrete hairstyle?

1 Like

Like, only people who choose (for example) Morning Updo hair can see the scene

1 Like

U can do with points maybe?

1 Like

What id they choose the hairstyle in episode 4 (which I publish already) and I didn’t add the points or a choice name? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh idk sorry, you could ask the reader to choose an hairstyle again

Btw is this for Daisy?

1 Like

It has something to do w like,
If reader taps on choice “Morning Updo” during CC, make it change hair of MC and also gain [label name of choice]
Later on, if u gained the label, it will show the scene?
idk i’m terrible at advanced coding lol

2 Likes

I guess I could do that :blue_heart:
It is! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I didn’t know you read it!!

1 Like

Omg I love your story! The mini games are so creative :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think that would work but I already published the episode where the readers CC and I didn’t add a label :pleading_face:

2 Likes

OMG Thank you so so so much!! Means the world :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

So add a skip chapter for that episode and re-edit it

1 Like

Hope you will solve this! I’m not good at coding so :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Me neither dweed :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I would but I use point system and I can’t skip chapters :pleading_face:

1 Like

@HaAnh @starscriptor Thank you so much anyways girls! So sweet :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

aweee np

1 Like

Np :cherry_blossom::see_no_evil:

1 Like

bump :pleading_face: