Does this annoy you too? šŸ™„

Okay so the thing that annoys me is when I see people put ā€œpM mE iF yOu WaNt To Be FrIeNdS,ā€ then when I pm them to try to be friends they are either a) so dry that it physically hurts b) acting like they donā€™t want to talk to me or c) Iā€™m the only one putting in work to make a friendship bloom :roll_eyes:. Itā€™s so flipping annoying, and I know that we wouldnā€™t be ā€œbestiesā€ the first time I message you but like dang, could you at least pretend like you want to talk to me??? Like if you arenā€™t genuinely looking for friends why are you saying that you are? It makes people like me who loves making new friends and talking to people feel bad about themselves. Like Iā€™d look at myself differently and put myself down because Iā€™m thinking to myself ā€œthey said that they are looking for friends, itā€™s just you that they donā€™t likeā€ but when in reality, Iā€™ve gave them no reason not to like me. No one is forcing you to say that you need/are looking for friends, so why are you fabricating your true feelings? If you read through my rant and you see this, if you ACTUALLY want a true friend who ACTUALLY wants be friends, pm me :two_hearts: but also, what annoys you? Let me know! :sunflower:

8 Likes

yes, iā€™m always up for making friends but some people put little to no effort in at all and itā€™s facepalm worthy

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly how I feel! I just always feel like Iā€™m giving 90% and theyā€™re giving 10%. :weary:

2 Likes

me too

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to resist the undeniable urge to comment ā€˜pm me if you want to be friendsā€™

1 Like

Go for it because if you correctly comprehended what I said, youā€™d know that that part isnā€™t the issue :two_hearts::sunflower::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Omg, you guys are hilarious.

1 Like

:skull:usually they pm me but some just never reply back or say hey and thatā€™s the last youā€™ll hear of em-
And Iā€™m just like āš† _ āš†

1 Like

Thatā€™s weird lmao, they ghosted you and left you high and dry (:thinking: is that even a saying lmao :joy:)

2 Likes

Lmfao Idek :skull::eyes:

1 Like

O SNAP- I donā€™t do that when people PM me tho cuz I find it rude and I know the feeling. :hushed:

1 Like

When someone PMā€™s me I always reply. Idk itā€™s just rude to ghost them.

1 Like

Thread Closed for the following rule violation: