Does this art worth money?

So I was thinking about switching to commissions, but I need YOUR opinion about this :face_vomiting:

The question is, how much it worth in your opinion? :thinking: I accept all constructive critism! :hugs:

3 Likes

It’s lovely!! but if you think about selling it, you should add your signature!

3 Likes

i would say $13+ for portraits in general. if you do half body or full body obviously the price is gonna be higher

2 Likes

The lips have highlights on all four sections of the lip. The light would have to be really, really, weird for that to happen.

OKOK I’m getting ahead of myself here. I would start at around 10 ish dollars. If it catches quickly, then bring it up to, like, 15 or so.

2 Likes

@shellos @AlexandraD @CoconutIceCream Thank you for your suggestions! I was thinking about 1 dollar for a single portrait (like this one) cause I am not really confident with my art… Anyway until I get the Ipad I only take requests I think. Cause once I get it I will like have to pay for it every montn and also, I will have to buy an apple pencil, and procreate. Maybe it will be the better if I price by my supplies. Thank you for your answers again! :blush:

4 Likes

I recommend studying the placement of lighting a bit more, and I recommend using other brudhes for shadows and highlights, or else it creates the airbrush effect.

Judging by your realistic artsyle, I really recommend you study bluesssatan’s art on instagram. Studying art from other really helps me out.

Also, the eyes are a bit too light, considering the lighting.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/bluesssatan/

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I often use the airbrush, cause blending in ibispaint is kinda hard. :expressionless: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I will definitely try to improve my shading techniques!

1 Like

Haha true! But this is incredible for an app like Ibis!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: I am planning to but an ipad so i can use procreate! I heard that that is the best app for artists.

2 Likes

I have an ipad but I prefer ibis :skull: Procreate was WAYY to advanced for me.

1 Like

I will use procreate just because other artists has amazing brushes! And if it has more tools, then why not? :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.