Does this count as mature themes?

If a character is taking a shower but they have censor bars over them, does that count as mature themes? Meaning I would have to put a mature themes splash at the beginning?

1 Like

I think you should put the warning just in case.

1 Like

Yeahh that’s what I was thinking, thanks for the feedback! :blush:

1 Like

No problem! I have my mc taking a shower with it censored, but the warning background is still waiting to be approved

1 Like

Hey! I don’t recommend doing that… Last time I used the censor bar in one of my episode story, they nagged at me saying I needed to change it into a towel because it was to “Mature”, why would they add it to begin with!? But I don’t think they do that now… Well, up to you!

3 Likes

No. I don’t think so. If it is an intimate scene with two characters, you’re not even allowed to have censors though. You’d have to have them wearing undergarments. But if it’s just a characters showering, you shouldn’t have to add a warning. :blush: :+1:

1 Like

Omg thanks for telling me that, I’ll just zoom into the characters face, to where you can’t see the body, justtt to be safe :joy:

Oh ok thanks for the feedback! <3

I have a character showering with censor bars, in only 1 scene, and 1 scene only, so I don’t think you should add a warning. I’ve seen couple stories with characters showering and cenor bars are showing, so I think it’s fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.