Does this story description sound right?

After Hailey and her family moves to Willow falls, unknowing what the future beholds, she meets Soren and Damian. What happens when she finds out their secret?

3 Likes

I like it
I rate a 8/10
I would have a really interesting cover to really bring it in
but this is just my oppinion

2 Likes

I like it and it definitely sounds right and understandable. In my personal opinion, I write my descriptions simpler and maybe you’d like it as well. I’d go with:

“When Hailey moves to Willow Falls without knowing what the future holds, she comes across Soren and Damian. Who both share a dark secret…”

It’s up to you, really. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oo i really like that :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m glad! You can use it, or something like it if you’d like!

2 Likes

thx I will use it for sure :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

How about:
For Hailey, Willow Falls was a fresh start. But unbeknown to her, Willow Falls is riddled with menacing secrets. How will she react in the face of the 2 most dangerous residents?

I’m not sure if the characters’ secrets are dangerous… I just assumed they were :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I actually really like that as well, btw my story is about werewolves, vampires and witches and she finds out that they are one of them

1 Like

I recently made a post on IGTV on instagram if ya wanna check it out, my user is hannahxstories

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.