Does this story description sounds interesting? Would you read it?

Description:
You live with an introverted rich writer. Falling for him was easy… Until his suspicious behavior finds you his dark secret kept from you that changes everything.

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile: :blob_hearts:

7 Likes

This story description sounds great it really doesn’t matter what the description is as long as the script is good and plot

2 Likes

I’d definitely check it out!

2 Likes

Yeah, I would also check it out!!

2 Likes

Just by reading the description, I’m already quite intrigued. The story sounds like it could be really cool and mysterious. I’d definitely read it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes it sounds very interesting although the last line is a bit confusing. I’m thinking maybe there is a small grammar error possibly that is confusing me.
Read this sentence out loud.

Until his suspicious behavior finds you his dark secret kept from you that changes everything.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah, it is a bit confusing now you mention it. It was different with correct grammar but I had to get rid of some words and make it shorter because it wouldn’t fit in the description due to too many characters. If only episode let us have more… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, thats so annoying so I understand having to remove something!

2 Likes

I’ve updated it! Hope this sounds better (:sweat_smile:

“You live with a famous writer, and falling for him was easy… Until his recent suspicious behavior leads to the dark secret he’s been keeping from you that changes everything.”

4 Likes

You can make it even shorter if you want as the word “secret” already has connotations of something hidden so you don’t need to explain that he’s been hiding something.

“You live with a famous writer, and falling for him was easy… Until his recent suspicious behavior leads to a dark secret that changes everything”

5 Likes

Wow, that’s great actually! Didn’t think of it like that.

Definitely will use that if that’s okay!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.