Does this story seem interesting to you?

Here is the cover that is pending:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Does it make you want to read the story? If no, why not? (Please don’t say that it is due to you not being a fantasy fan.)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Here’s the current information for my story, if you have any suggestions to improve the description also, please let me know!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Does the description seem interesting? If not, please suggest a new one!

The only reason I would say I wouldn’t read it isn’t because of the cover really, the art is AMAZING!! I would just say because it doesn’t really have anything that would pop out to a reader, because by looking at the cover the only thing I can see about the story is that it looks like it might be a stereotypical wolf story (Like most wolf stories are on the episode app) SO I would probably suggest if you are using that cover to make a description that explains that it is not a stereotypical wolf story (Unless it is XD) to balance it out.That is probably the only reason.

Thanks so much!! My story is about wolves, vampires, and hybrids, but I honestly would say that it’s not stereotypical! The only reason that the cover seems that way is that the MC is the “Queen” of all hybrids, so I needed her to be the center of attention. Thank you so much again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes! I would definitely write that down in the description then! Best of luck with your story

Thank you! :grin: