Does your episode app work?

MY epsiode app doesn’t work on my phone! If I want to open it…I have to do flight mode…then when it gets me the “connection error message” I turn it off, then it downlods, or else it keeps downloading non-endless! Then when I open it, everything starts loading! The search thing doesn’t work! Where I can search for stories, the July thing doesn’t open! I cannot search for genres! I cannot even create an account! I tried deleting it and reinstalling it 4 times! Please…if anyone has the same problem tell me! And if u have a solution tell me also! I would really appreciate that.

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Also, in reference to your issue: sounds like a connection issue, but I’m not tech support. :stuck_out_tongue: Try submitting a help ticket to our support team, they’d be happy to help you figure it out! :smile: Note: since it sounds like you’re unable to even access the game, just put in 6 ? when it asks for your support ID on the ticket form. :wink:

Mine doesn’t work either . It stops in the middle of stories . And I get. Error downloading story message . It’s since yesterday like this

Mine doesn’t open at all!! They say it’s a connection kind of issue