Dog owners come and unite

If you clicked I assume you are a dog owner. Or at least you like dogs
So anyways, what kind of a dog/dogs do you have? Any other animals? Age? Picture?

My animals

I have one dog and one hamster.
My dog is 9 years old. It’s a girl, and it’s race is Portugese Podengo. I’ll put a pic later. Her name is Pipa. Fro powerpuff girls (finnish version)
And then my hamster Fernando, is a two year old girl. I’ll again put a picture later

2 Likes

@KerriStrwberry

1 Like

My babies.

Hercules (1 year) and the fluffy Zeus. (8 years)

I also have 14 laying hens with a rooster, 23 meat birds that are not pets, a super fat cat and 4 ducks.

6 Likes

This is my dog Belle, she’ll be one in a few days

4 Likes

Omg I love the names so cutee :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Suh a cutie pie ong she looks so soft.

Thanks, she is a poochon so she’s half poodle

2 dogs named Sissy and Jack
5 cats named Maggie Bells, Hershy, Bit Bit, Frannie Clair and Summit
17 Ducks (only one named) Fluffy
16 Chickens (again few named) Salt and Pepper, Midnight, and Peep Peep
11 Giniues (none named)
2 fish named Tad, and Millie
2 bunnies Sugarplum, and Thumper
That is all of them

:joy::joy: you want me to send pics of my babies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yeah I wanna see her! lol

1 Like

:joy::joy: okay fair enough

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

:pleading_face::joy: I cant believe she’s 4 already :pleading_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have a female dog who’s sooooo adorable.
She DOES NOT like when you take pictures of her, and I had to practically shove my phone in her face to take this photo just now because she kept pushing my phone away and hiding the camera with her paw.

Btw my dog is the dog version of me hehe, I’m not even kidding, our personalities are nearly identical :grin:

4 Likes

This is a more fluttering photo, it’s pretty old by now lol

2 Likes

They really are beautiful, and you are so very welcome :smiley:

1 Like

This thread flooded me with many memories, sad and happiness moments. Well I was once have 2 dogs, one named Bin, the dad, the other named Bọ, the son. I’m still not sure about the breed but Bin is a bear dog, and his son Bọ, according to my family they said he was an Australian dog, but not sure. They were the sweetest dogs to me and we shared many beautiful time together, for like 14-15 years or more. Unfortunately they both passed away a few months ago, early 2019 I remember :disappointed:, due to old ages. The dad (Bin) lived up to 15 years whilst his son (Bọ) was 14 years. It was a heartbreaking feelings for me and my family, we tried our best to help them with health cares and stay with them the last few days… Well it bring tears to my eyes as I’m typing this. Sorry guys for being a mood killer here, I just has to let it out.

Here are Bin's pictures

FB_IMG_1558363938327
Yes Bin loves to sleep.

:sneezing_face:

Here are Bọ's pictures

Bọ was also loves to sleep.

:frowning_face:

So… I really hope they are doing fine in heaven, I’m not good with words but I missed you so much Bin, Bọ, those time, I couldn’t forget, never would, I have always loved you and forever so :heart: :sob:. Rest well. I’m literally crying right now :sneezing_face:.

4 Likes

I have 5 dogs again now, picked up our 8 week old baby boy Lukas yesterday :blush::blush:

Summary

Baby bean pictures…

And the rest of my crew,

1 Like

I have 2 dogs!
1 cat.
7 guinea pigs.
2 rabbits.
8 chickens.
1 hermit crab.

1 Like