Dog won’t appear in mobile previewer

Idk if I’m the only one having this problem. The previewer on the portal will show the dog, while he won’t appear on my mobile previewer. Did anyone have the same problem? If yes, do you know how to solve the problem? I’ve tried restarting the app a couple of times but it still wouldn’t work 🥲

Writers portal:

App:

It’s working for me. Can you test it and see if you can see the dog simply by the direction of DOG stands screen center and see if it shows up? Because it shows up when I do that for mine.

Also have you tried out different types of dogs? It could be a problem with a specific one.

2 Likes

Are you spotting the dog correctly? Click on the previewer, does the dog show up? Maybe he’s in the wrong zone.

2 Likes

I had sometimes in past problem with disapearing characters on app… it was a glitch. Try to close the app and open it again and see if it helps.
Also check that you havent any conflicting command for the dog… because sometimes portal reads code bit differently.

Can you show us the coding for this scene?

2 Likes

I did this but I there was still no dog, then I tried to change the spot directing. The name of the dog showed up but not the dog himself :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I let a couple of friends read over my script and there weren’t any mistakes. And he’s in the right zone too :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Here the script, I think everything’s correct with it :frowning:

So when you go to the app to previewer mode, and go to spot the dog, is she not showing up at all in there?
If you’re confident that your script is fine, then there’s nothing we can do. It’s a glitch that will fix itself or you’ll have to submit a ticket.

1 Like

I guess you’re right :slightly_frowning_face:.
And yes, the dog won’t show up at all on my mobile previewer :frowning:
I I’ll submit a ticket then. But thanks for trying to help, I really appreciate it! :relaxed::heart:

hmm, I don’t from the script see reason why NALA should not appear.
The ticket might be the best solution.

Can you spot people with “at layer”?
I was under the impression that was only for overlays and characters couldn’t be spotted that way. Maybe that’s causing an issue with the dog?

1 Like

Yes I always do it like this and I never had a problem with that before. But I can try to code it with “moves to later” :thinking:

1 Like

yes you can here is all about layers:

Thanks. When you always do it the same way, you never think to do it a different way.

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

So frustrating. I hope they can resolve it for you! Really annoys me how so many bugs can only be account based sometimes.

Ikr :sneezing_face:
But the problem is solved now! I’ve updated the script a couple of times and then the dog finally showed up :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank gods! :joy:

1 Like

Yess :sob: So it was really a glitch :roll_eyes:

1 Like