Dogs or Cats!? Which animal do you like better?

Very very simple :smirk: and u got 5 marks for it :joy:

Ooh! I’m very sure you gonna ace that essay :smirk:

I saw somewhere on a random site that people who like dogs tend to be more social, friendly and like to show feelings. People who like cats tend to be introverted, intelligent and creative (somewhat brooding type, I dunno :sweat_smile:). I just read this stuff on some random site somewhere I forgot :thinking: ( though, I feel as if I am a mix of both :joy:)

3 Likes

cat cat cat cat
:cat:

2 Likes

I am not social :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t talk face to face for my life’s sake :zipper_mouth_face: hehe but I will still go with dogggggs

2 Likes

I’m a doggie person but yet I have all the traits that cat lovers do… huh :thinking:

2 Likes

Dogs show love. Cats scratch you. Dogs protect you. Cats watch over you.

3 Likes

Why I had feeling u are gonna be on this thread :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Greatly said :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: yeee! More dog lovers :joy:

1 Like

Dogs bark unnecessarily and bite (also, unnecessarily. I have a dog bite mark on my knee to prove that :persevere:).

3 Likes

Hey grandma, I dunno if you still remember me :joy::sweat_smile:. Oof, dogs to me are just more affectionate lol

2 Likes

Cats because I’m scared of dogs :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Oof oof, I do remember you! :sunglasses: I guess cats are more affectionate to me (I love my neighbour’s cat so much, his name is Charlie Puth :joy:)

2 Likes

Cats all the way!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Doggggys for life :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Awww!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol get a lazy dog like mine :joy:

2 Likes

Ty! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

who watch Patrick Barnes with his dog Quincy, they are so funny, and adorable. guy loves his pet.

2 Likes

Same there always scratching me and I can never play with them

2 Likes