Doing a G4G for my story

Hi everyone. I decided to a G4G.

Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Genre: Fantasy

Rules:

1. Comment down your story link.
  2. 36x36 gems, I have :gem:12 in each episode
    (faq: if you have a 10 episode story and you have :gem:5 in each episode I would have to read 7 episodes)
  3. PM me (do not comment down) with proof of spending the gems along with some screenshots from the story. (I will have to do the same thing)

DISCLAIMER: It might take me 4-5 days to read your story.
DISCLAIMER 2: If I LIKED your comment with your story on it that means I’ve started reading it.

6 Likes

Hey if you havent read my story, I would love to do r4r and G4G

title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system, no early acces or skip the wait, in this story,
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. But will you thrive or fail when a ghost gets in the way and someone else tries to claim the throne too?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

3 Likes

bump!

1 Like

@AlexandraD
Hello, I’d be up for this. I have five gems per chapter and 6 chapters at the moment, but episode 7 should be coming out in the next two weeks max, hopefully sooner. That would equal 35 gems ,which works for me, I’d still do the 36 for you. If you don’t mind waiting a little for my last chapter once it’s published, then I’m game. :smiley: Your story looks interesting by the way. Let me know what you think and I’ll share my story info.

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to do this.
Here is my story link :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sydney_H can you close this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: