Doing a Limited Amount of Story Reviews- CLOSED

opinion
requests
mustread
community

Hello, writers! I have a story that I started a couple of months ago and getting quality reviews really helped improve my story. So, now that I’m more experienced on the do’s and don’ts of writing and directing-- I’m doing to do a few story reviews. Just message me your story information and I will give you an honest opinion on all aspects of your story. I will review your first episode and tell you the ‘hook aspect’ or if I feel like I would continue reading after the pilot. If I love your story-- then you get a new reader, So, what do you have to loose? I can only do a few at a time, so I’ll let you know where I am on reviewing your story.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mimi

I’d love a review! My story name is Girl of Deception!

I guess this should be in the “promote your story” section

I’d love a review too! Do you mind if it’s just a draft? It’s ok if you dont want it to be.

That’d be fine! Just send me the details and the link.

OK! I will do that!

My story is called “Unknown Past” by Sayanjali Rizvi, :slight_smile:

I will review yours if you’d like :slight_smile:

Hiya, thanks for making this thread. I would like an honest review on my story to see if I could possibly fix anything.

These are the details for my story
Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually. Haha.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

I’d love a review please!

‘A Brush with Love’
Sophie, a make up artist from the UK moves to LA after landing a job working on hit TV show ‘Starstruck!’. A change of plan on her first day catapults her into the life of actor, Ben Holden.

I would really appreciate some feedback, but my story contains mature themes so I understand if you don’t want to read it.

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Any feedback would be nice. Thank you.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Style: Ink.
Genre: Romance.
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

Can you please review my story? It’s called trapped. Here’s the link!

Thanks so much! :wink:

Ooo this is something I’m definitely interested in, I would love an honest review on my story I’ve just recently published. (Title cover is still pending review :unamused: )

Thank you so much, if you get chance xo

Hello there. I am a new writer on episode. I have been reading a lot of stories which led me to write my own mystery story. I would really appreciate some feedback on mine.

Title: The Mysterious Stalker
Author: SimplyPoncahontas
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery
Description: You just moved back to your hometown after 5 years and starting in college. While you are settling into your new life with college, boys and new friends, you are being stalked.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4581910448046080
7c5db62e36580e02f3e667eca5926b9686946738_1_362x499

Can you send me a link?
Also, I’d love a review! Thanks so much. However, I am in the process of editing my episodes, but they will be out soon.

Um, I don’t know how to put a link for my story

Oh, that’s fine. I can find it :blush:

Sorry I forgot to say to remember punctuation at the end of every sentence. :slight_smile: