Doing a R4R! My story is called Second Chance

Hi guys!! I’m doing a read4read. I would review it on my ig but I don’t have that many followers (literally). But here’s the info on my story!!
Author: Naa Dei
Story Title: Second Chance
Style: Limelight
Description: Growing up without a mom wasn’t easy for you, but you didn’t let that get in the way of raising your daughter. But what happens when she starts to get involved in your past?
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: nd.episode

Hey, I’d love to give your’s a read, it sounds really interesting! If you would like to read mine, here is the info :blush: :
Author: Bekki Hand
Story Title: Better Than Life
Style: Ink
Description: Crystal lives a dull life until vivid dreams and a change of fate turn her life around. But has she been living the life she thought she had? Or will a bombshell reveal all?
Genre: Drama with a mix of romance and comedy (and tissues may be needed in later episodes!)
Episodes: 3 (more coming very soon)
Instagram: bekki.episode

Thanks in advance!

I will definitely give yours a read!!

Hi! Let me know if you have some time to do a r4r, these are my story’s details:

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

I already started reading yours before seeing this comment, I’m really enjoying it at the moment!

omg, really? thank you so much :hearts: I will read yours too!!

Yeah, it’s really well written and directed!

I will do a read for read!! :smile:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896
This is my first story :smile: I hope you all like it!

I’ll read your story!!

Thankyou!! :grin:

Hey! I’ve created 2 stories so far, and I would love it if you’d check 'em out!!

DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839144650932224

The Ember Moon Pack

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings

Genre: Fantasy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

Sounds fun. :smile:

Title: Lawa Bay
Author: KC
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description: With a serial killer on the loose, the small northern town of Lawa Bay is forced to find and apprehend the murderer before another death occurs.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5587930321387520
Lawa_Bay_0R_posterThumb_AuV5GQgGv4

Hey! I’ll totally do a read-for-read with anyone who is willing!

Title: A Real-Life Fantasy

Chapters: 3 (still in the making)

Genre: Drama

Description: High school, that means drama, and of course, boys. But when Madison gets caught up in some life-changing drama, and a twist of events, high school just got a lot harder.

Cover:

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!