Doing a R4R! Wanting to promote my story as well as read some new stories!

Hello everyone, so I officially just published my first story EVER so I’m really nervous but I know that if I don’t get it out there and get feedback it wont get better! With that being said I have unlimited reads and I really want to get my story out there so promote your story and I will do reviews as well as I would want for you to review mine.

Author: Samanntha
Title: Wrestling In Love
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: My story is about a girl and how the sport of wrestling is her life. Apart from that she is “head over heels with a boy” and that boys best friend is in love her. Big love triangle and as well as drama with a mean girl.

Wrestling_in_Love__posterThumb_LEU0JnwVWK

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

I would love to read your story. Can’t wait. Will send a screenshot and a review (if you like) when done.
Here’s mine:
Title: The Wanterer 2: Mischa
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Comedy/Romance (more comedy)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5805808724344832
Episodes: 9 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: Taking up from where ‘The Wanderer’ left off, Corrine and Mischa have been dating for a year, but Mischa is unsure about their relationship and wants Corrine to go back to being Corey again. Then one day, she finds out why Corrine doesn’t want to. (Note if you haven’t read ‘The Wanderer’, never fear. There is a short recap in the first episode.)

I’d love that! I will get to reading you’re! And thank you for wanting to read my story! :grin:

I just finished. Wow, for a first story it’s really good. You already use zooms, a wide variety of behaviours, custom clothes. No sliding, or big mistakes. Very good for a first job.
I like how you can pick underwear over pyjamas to sleep in as that’s why I use for most my characters.
Only thing, if it’s wrestling, why do they punch each other?
A very good effort. Can’t wait to read the rest.

Hi! I will read your story :grin:

Please can you read mine?

Author: Kira
Title: Soul Snatcher
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: A beautiful girl goes missing after a date with a mysterious handsome stranger and the whole town makes it their business to find out what happened…
A dark fantasy with some mystery & romance!

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4584018054348800

Hey! I’d love to do a review for review with you! Just PM me or comment on this and I’ll get to it! I just published this story, it’s my third, so I understand how nerve wracking it can be to release a new story. I’d be happy to give you some feedback and help you improve!

Title: Closing the Distance
Author: G. Lambent
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Description: When Thea finds herself trapped on the other side of the country with no money, a suitcase and a man she hates, travelling home becomes an adventure that will change her life.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6270134435577856

Hey, I would love to read your story and give you feedback.
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Just an update I am almost done reading your story and I have to say it’s awesome!!! Very different and I did also read the first part!

Thank you!

Sorry that it took me a awhile I just got done with your story and wow it’s awesome! Super funny very well done! Can’t wait for the other episodes!!!

Just finished your story!! And I love it!! Just the only thing I see is that some of the speech bubbles are off on some episodes but other that that very well done!

Thank you so much I’ll try to fix that.:slight_smile: I’m starting your story right now.

I just read your story and it was really good. I didn’t see any mistakes in the directing and the plot is good, I’m really interested to see what’s going to happen between Avery and Hayden and I really like the fight scenes.:blush:
The only thing I would like is for the episodes to be a little longer but besides that it’s good.:+1::blush:

Hey! :laughing::laughing:
Title: My unreal world
Author: t.ss.y
Style: INK
Genre: Fantasy (also drama,romance…etc)
Lenght: Currently 7 episodes out
Description: You believe that your destiny is already decided by the fault of your parents’ mistake. But will you suffer more for your decisions? {ALWAYS FIGHT}
“CC”

Covers:

Instagram: @episode.tssy
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522668114444288

I know it isn’t wrestling but the thing is I had to work with what I had there so that’s why it looks like they are fighting. :grin:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey, would you like to do a read for read?:slight_smile:

I don’t know why your post was flagged but I would love to do a R4R :blush:
I’ll screenshot and show that I did the reading and give a feedback :+1:t3:

Ok thanks :slight_smile: