Doing a R4R! Wanting to promote my story as well as read some new stories!

I’d love to do a r4r with you! I get what you mean about being nervous about putting your work out there, I’ve always had a hard time myself with that. :blush:

I’ll read 3 of your episodes (or however many you want) and send a screenshot when I’m done, then you can do the same for mine! Just give me a couple days for the screenshots since I’m busy most of today, but I’ll be at the airport tomorrow and will have plenty of time :joy:

Anyway, here’s mine:

Title: Life is Beautiful (formerly Frenemies)
Author: Metalicious
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes 15: Ongoing
IG: metalicious.episode
Description: College is off to a rocky start and now you’re being forced to turn to your cynical neighbor for help.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728383275597824

Note that the cover shown here isn’t the same as the one in the thumbnail, since I recently changed the name/cover in order to reflect the darker undertones and am still wating on approval. You should be able to find it through the link just fine though.

1 Like

I’d love to R4R with you!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

1 Like

I would love too! Of course I will do some screen shots and give a little feedback. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thank you for wanting to do a R4R with me! I will do some screen shots and a feed back as well! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! Send me a screen shot if you customize betty or jude and i’ll put it on my insta with your story :slight_smile: I’m reading one right now, then I’ll start yours when I’m done.

1 Like

How many chapters do you want to R4R? I’m about to start yours

Just finished your story! It’s super different from other stories! Nice job

1 Like

Thank you for reading my story just give me a little time for me to read your story since I am at work but as soon as I get out I’ll read it and send you screen shots!

1 Like

thanks!

Hii, would you like to do a read for read? :blush:
I’d love to review your story as well

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

1 Like

Hey~ I’m interested in a r4r. Send me ss and I’ll do the same?
I would love some feedbacks/criticisms.
Title: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Adventure
Episodes: 4 right now, still going!
Description: Aimie is the princess of all angels and will she sacrifice everything, including her family to stand up for what is right? Or will she stand by her family’s side and never find true love? Her fate will be decided by YOU! <3

Here’s the link
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5322669636845568

Here are the screen shots for your story! It such a wonderful story I’m only on six but I will be finishing it for sure! One thing I do want to point out is that I think there might be a glitch on episode 5 where you have a point set up to get cozy with Felix. The reason is because I had for gave him and it didn’t give me the opportunity to click it because it was locked. But other than that great job!!! :clap:t3: Keep writing :grin:

Here are the screenshot of your story and I have to say it’s amazing! Great job on everything I didn’t see many errors to were they need to be pointed out. Really love to concept something different from other stories! Now I’m hoping that the pop star gets to be a lover of her’s lol :grin:

1 Like

@ElleC @pheebsnomenal
I would love to do a R4R with you! As you can see I proved a screen shot of your story as well as a little review from what I read. :grin: :clap:t3:

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! And Ezra will be in the next episode and a lot more in the second part :slight_smile: what’s your Instagram?

1 Like

I don’t have one :sob:

1 Like

What! Girl you need one :slight_smile:

Thanks so much, someone else pointed that out as well so I’ll fix it very soon. I’m almost done with yours myself!

1 Like

No worries take your time! I know we all have lives from this! :blush:

1 Like

Lol I know! I just haven’t had the time to make one!
Btw I love the argument that Sam and Luke have about the air condition! OMG it had me laughing so hard! :joy:

1 Like